Dr. Michael J. Hughes, D.C, D.A.B.C.O.)
Dr. Michael J. Hughes specializes in the practice of Chiropractic Medicine and Clinical Nutrition. He is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, and a Diplomat in the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics.
- Southern Illinois University, 1975
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic, 1978; Served as Anatomy
- Associate Instructor for three years.
- Certified, Chiropractic Sports Physician, National College of Chiropractic
- Certified, Independent Medical Examinations in Chiropractic, Logan Chiropractic College
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Extensive training in Neurology as it applies to receptor base therapeutics.
- Professional Associations:
- Industrial Safety Consultant, Jackson Area Businesses, Jackson, Michigan
- American Chiropractic Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors, Member
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Historical Expertise:
- Chairman, Advanced Education, Michigan Chiropractic Society, 1988-1992
physician for Jackson Semi-Pro Football Team and local high school sports
Dr. Colleen Kill, D.C.
Dr. Colleen Kill is originally from Rochester Hills, Michigan. After graduating from Stoney Creek High School with magna cum laude honors in 2011, she completed her pre-med undergraduate studies at the College of Wooster and graduated cum laude honors with a Bachelor’s in Neuroscience in 2015. She then pursued her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, where she graduated in February 2019 with cum laude honor.
As a young child, Dr. Colleen was diagnosed with scoliosis and after having no success with medical interventions; her mother took her to a chiropractor. After her first chiropractic adjustment, she found relief from her chronic pain and to this day she continues to get adjusted regularly. Dr. Kill utilizes many different techniques in her practice including Gonstead, Diversified, Thompson, Activator Methods, Flexion-distraction, and soft tissue techniques. She has experience working with athletes, children, young adults, and geriatric patients.