Dr. Michael J. Hughes, D.C, D.A.B.C.O.)
Dr. Michael J. Hughes specializes in the practice of Chiropractic Medicine and Clinical Nutrition. He is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, and a Diplomat in the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics.
- Southern Illinois University, 1975
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic, 1978; Served as Anatomy
- Associate Instructor for three years.
- Certified, Chiropractic Sports Physician, National College of Chiropractic
- Certified, Independent Medical Examinations in Chiropractic, Logan Chiropractic College
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Extensive training in Neurology as it applies to receptor base therapeutics.
- Professional Associations:
- Industrial Safety Consultant, Jackson Area Businesses, Jackson, Michigan
- American Chiropractic Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors, Member
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Historical Expertise:
- Chairman, Advanced Education, Michigan Chiropractic Society, 1988-1992
physician for Jackson Semi-Pro Football Team and local high school sports